2015-09-25 - Sprint 12 Review Meeting
462 Check Host section in Add API backend form
- Closed. Swapped front end and back-end fields to match with API Umbrella
454 Create screen captures for launch presentation
425 Move all non-required fields to hidden section on Add API Backend form
- Documentation related items moved to a collapsible section.
423 Registration confirmation email contains wrong domain name
- Email changed from apinf.com to apinf.io.
- Also fixed an issue with apinf.io certificate. Now the site should be shown on all browsers without a certificate warning.
427 Add or edit help text for the fields of Add API Backend form
- PR created, has a WIP tag. The placeholder (question mark) for help texts is there, but the texts should be defined with the help of the rest of the team.
428 Add or edit help text for the fields of Add API Backend form
- Currently the validation message explains what regex is checking for. PR available.
426 Add user-confirmation on success when submitting Add API Backend form
- In progress. Re-direct still needs to be implemented, otherwise this is already implemented. User confirmation is using SAlert package, which could be considered for other user notifications. PR to be created later.
431 Add inline help to documentation link and documentation upload fields on Add API Backend form
- Actual help text to be created, placeholder added. (see issue #427).
460 Plan workshop outline and topics
- Workshop planned and held at the MindTrek 2015 event.
457 Clean up API catalog
- APIs added for testing purposes have been removed from the API catalog. To be closed.
- Community portal has been created and organized into categories. All team members should register there. We also need to start creating content and take care of search engine optimization / discoverability.
- 2 PR's created for API Umbrella, resolved together with API Umbrella lead developer Nick Muerdter
179 Add community link to API Umbrella
178 Basic Dockerfile from install instructions
398 Create launch presentation
- Completed. Presentation still needs to be added to outreach material.