Ideas collected from a hackathon brainstorming session:
- 1-day minihackathon
- Purpose: getting ideas for implementation, but also practising how to organize hackathons.
- Before the Mindtrek event, e.g. Saturday 12 September
* 9-10 Breakfast + kick off
- 10-17 Teams working, lunch whenever teams want to take a break
- 17 Presentations: 5 minutes per presentation, 5 minutes for questions
- 18 Jury announces the winner, prizes + swag
Max 5 teams, max. 3 persons per team. Should there also be a minimum?
* Select the most interesting teams based on their idea?
Challenge: Create an application or integrate your existing application using Apinf > who makes the most interesting app. Note: any programming language or platform
- Location: our office
- Target groups: students from TAMK, UTA and TUT, API and Meteor enthusiasts
* through Juuso, ApiSuomi FB group, New factory and Demola, meetups (e.g. Tampere Meteor, JS, Ruby) our Facebook page, Twitter?
- FB, Meetup, Twitter, emails and a poster for notice boards
Open issue: registration
* Hackathon page to be created with registration possibility? If yes, task to Illya is needed + texts for the page need to be written * microportal: hack.apinf.io
* 1st prize: pitch at MindTrek (and tickets to the event)
- Optionally, a gift card?
- How about teams 2-3
- Additional prize for finding most bugs??
Breakfast to be served + soda and cookies throughout the day?