2015-06-12 : Sprint 4 review
- #88 Create schema for ApiUmbrellaUsers collection: merged to develop branch.
- #89 Create ApiUmbrellaUsers collection: Demonstrated schema code on Github.
- #84 Finish writing API Umbrella wrapper functions for REST package: Created Meteor package, global object apiUmbrellaWeb, v1 object that contains document endpoint, wrote a function for each of the methods, worked on documentation for apiUmbrella, got familiar with release management for packages/projects.
- #80 Display analytics data in chosen charting package and #57 Determine how to get analytics data from API Umbrella database: Have now some answers from Nick Muerdter. Options based on the discussion with Nick to be figured out in Sprint 5 (new task).
- #77 Sync API User data between API Umbrella and Apinf, via the REST interface
- #83 Determine how API Umbrella collects rate limiting data: discussion on hackpad. Created page with form for rate limiting.
- #67 Create a catalogue view for APIs catalog view: Created on a blank page with table, possible to insert data to the database from console.
- #95 Determine how boilerplate dashboard menus work: meteor method "startup" that generates sidemenu. Demonstrated how to add a new item and how to change the icon for sidebar menu item.
- #66 Determine how to add color schemas for Boilerplate UI: Collaboration with Illya Nizyev, Illya demonstrated along with his tasks.
- #103 Synchronize API Backends between API Umbrella and Apinf, using REST
- #90 Create API Backend schema and collection. Visible on dashboard for future editing user info. Form created using autoforms based on schema.
- #85 Choose Bootstrap 3 Material Design library with Meteor integration. Downloaded source code for material design library that overrides classnames and ids.
- #79 Implement design outlook in boilerplate project. Needs to be cleaned up and going for pull request. Demonstration of redesigning apinf dashboard and other views
- #81 Create HTML mockups for user profile re-design: 2 hours remaining to finish. Demo of tab view with material design.
- #68 Create a new API Umbrella user on Apinf sign-up. Merged to develop and works.
- #64 Get user info when authenticating with Github. Code is working and stores basic Github profile information (username and profile picture) in Users collection.
- Discovered bug in Github authentication when user email is private. Created support request on Meteor Accounts-Github package.
- #108 First and last name are required when creating a user on API Umbrella Web. Our system only collects email and password, so chose to populate the field with placeholder character.
- #87 Read through some of Discover Meteor book in Russian.
- #82 Found a scheduling package for Meteor (SyncedCron). Added basic schedule to startup.js
- #69 Create API Umbrella Web user when user registers on Apinf. Store user details, including API key, in user collection.
- Learning Meteor - followed Meteor todo list tutorial, added sorting functionality